English Bramley Apple essential Waitrose 4 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Price each: 42p
Minimum 4 per bag.
Waitrose Essential Bramley Apples are handpicked on selected farms in England. This fabulous variety is regarded as the best apple variety to use in cooking. Its juicy, white acidic flesh melts down to a delicious pulp when cooked.
Add cinnamon and ginger, and sugar to taste, for a perfect pie filling.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||8.9g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
A king prawn salad with mango and caramelised apples in a pomegranate dressing.
Cherry, brown sugar and apple combine in this simple but wonderful dessert.
1 hr 45 mins
Bramley apples and celeriac make this moreish soup an unforgettable treat for an autumn day.
This apple and lemon thyme crumble from Gary Hunter, head of culinary arts at Westminster Kingsway College, is accompanied by a delicious marscapone ice cream and a Maldon salted caramel sauce.
1 hr 30 mins
These light, batter-coated rings contain sweet, soft apple, with the aromatic flavours of aniseed and cinnamon. Good with vanilla ice cream, as a dessert, or just as they are with a cup of strong black coffee.
View all recipes containing English Bramley Apple essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.