- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Entremont Speciality Raclette 400g
Buy any 2 Premium Cheese, save £1 - £1 off when you buy 2. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £13.88
Raclette, a semi-hard cheese made in France from pasteurised cow's milk
Raclette is a very popular dish in France and very appreciated because of its social nature: meltingly tasty, this cheese is eaten hot on potatoes, accompanied with cured meat and various salads and pickles. It is also delicious with everyday vegetables or in sandwiches, either cold or hot. Prepared in the oven, it is ideal on jacket potatoes or toast, due to its creamy and fondant texture, its fruity taste and its golden colour after cooking.
48% fat in Dry Matter - 27% fat in total product
- Fresh / Cheese / Continental Cheese / Gruyere & Hard Cheese / Hard Cheese - Continental
- Speciality / International / French / Fresh
- Fresh / Cheese / Hard Cheese / Gruyere & Comte / Comte
Keep refrigerated at +8°C max.
Country of Origin
25 Faubourg des Balmettes,
74001 Annecy Cedex,
Tray & Heat Sealed.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Pasteurised Cows Milk, Lactic Starters, Rennet, Salt, Preservative: Natamycine (E235).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.