Offer - Eraza Slug and Snail Pellets 1kg
Save £1, was £4.99 - Save £1 when you order by 1/4/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
ERAZA® slug and snail killer utilises the very latest technology to ensure that precious plants are protected from these pests.
Due to specialist manufacturing techniques, the metaldehyde in this innovative pellet is 5 times more effective*.
This technology ensures that each pellet contains many more, smaller particles of metaldehyde, making it easier for slugs and snails to consume than traditional pellets.
This not only makes it 5 times more effective*, but ensures efficacy with less active ingredient; 1.5% metaldehyde vs. 3% of standard pellets.
ERAZA® delivers high performance with low active ingredient. The 'apply -it-safe' cap is childproof and has been designed to promote correct application thanks to the integral sprinkler system, ensuring even distribution and preventing `heaping', which can cause potential problems for wildlife and pets.
*It takes 205 micrograms of Metaldehyde to kill an average sized slug with standard pellets compared to a much lower 37 micrograms of metaldehyde in the new ERAZA Pellet.
- Home & Garden / Gardening / Grow Your Own / Compost, Chemicals & Fertilisers / Pest Control
- Home & Garden / Gardening / Compost, Chemicals & Fertilisers / Pest Control
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in original container tightly closed in a safe place. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
Protect from frost.
Prepare & Use
When to apply?
Best results are obtained when applied on a warm damp evening when slugs & snails are likely to appear.
Where to use ERAZA®?
Use on bare soil and around edible and non-edible plants (protected and outdoors).
When applying the product near food crops care should be taken to avoid pellets becoming trapped or resting in leaves.
Apply approx 60 pellets per square metre
Country of Origin
Westland Horticulture Ltd,
14 Granville Industrial Estate,
Contains metaldehyde. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use .
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.