Fairtrade & Organic Cotton Wool Balls 100 per pack
over 1 month *
Price each: 2.3p
- Pure & soft.
- Made from 100% pure Cotton.
- Suitable for even the most delicate of skin.
- Ideal for all your cosmetic, baby and healthcare needs.
These cotton wool balls are made from Fairtrade certified cotton which is grown by small-scale farmers in India. The cotton is planted and picked by hand. Fairtrade certification gives small-scale cotton farmers in the developing world a fair and stable price and the additional Fairtrade Premium which enables them to invest in community development projects.
For more information on the Fairtrade Foundation visit www.fairtrade.org
FAIRTRADE Certified Cotton.
SOIL ASSOCIATION ORGANIC.
APPROX QUANTITY 100.
Organic cotton is farmed with more traditional methods that use no synthetic chemical pesticides or fertilisers. Our fibre meets the Global Textile Organic Standard.
- Fairtrade Fortnight / Food Cupboard
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Skin Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Cotton Wool
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Cotton Wool & Pads / Cotton Wool
- Beauty / Skin Care / Cotton Wool
Prepare & Use
WARNING: PLASTIC BAGS ARE DANGEROUS. TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION PLEASE KEEP THIS BAG AWAY FROM BABIES, CHILDREN AND PETS.
Robinson Young Ltd.,
Bury St Edmunds,
Bag - Plastic.
Plastic bags are dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation please keep this bag away from babies, children and pets.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.