- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Tablets Original 30 per pack
Our Best Tough Food Cleaning even cleans your dishwasher
Price each: 40p
Fairy's best ever cleaning with built in soaking action for the toughest grease cleaning challenges. The Fairy technology quickly penetrates and weakens residues on dishes saving you time and effort and giving you the confidence to cook anything you like, knowing it can cut through the toughest grease to get your dishes sparkling. On top of cleaning your dishes, Fairy Platinum even takes on the hidden grease from your machine, making your dishes and dishwasher sparkle.
- Brands: Fairy
Prepare & Use
One Concentrated Pouch = One Load
- Place a pouch into the dispenser drawer and close immediately.
- Reseal the bag after each use.
- Do not unwrap or puncture the pouch.
For best results use the dispenser drawer. If the pouch will not fit in the drawer place on top of the cutlery basket and select a washing program with no pre-wash.
Fairy's Salt Action is effective in soft, medium and hard water up to 26ºe (= 95% of households). Your dishwasher should work effectively even if the rinse aid or salt warning light comes on. For extremely hard water above 26ºe (= 5% of households) please use salt.
Handle with dry hands only. Do not let silver touch stainless steel. Do not machine wash antique/handpainted china or fine lead crystal.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear eye/face protection.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- If ingested, drink water and do not induce vomiting.
- Contains protease. May produce an allergic reaction
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble
Bag - Plastic.
>30% Phosphates; 5-15% Non-ionic surfactants, Oxygen-based bleaching agents, Polycarboxylates; <5% Phosphonates; Enzymes, Perfumes, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2014 at 04:19. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.