- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Faustino VII Rosado 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £8.50
Faustino VII Rioja Rosado Cosecha 2008
Faustino's vineyards are located in the upper part of Rioja Alavesa, Northern Spain, and enjoy the best geographical conditions and climate to produce the highest quality wines: short, hard winters, with lime clay soil, land characterised by foothills, gorges and hillsides, neither too much nor too little sunlight - and finally, enjoying an altitude of between 400 and 600 metres.
For years, portraits by Rembrandt and El Greco, and of Gluck the composer have gazed out of Faustino bottle labels. Their art has been the inspiration of one of Spain's greatest family owned bodegas since 1861.
From growing its own vines, to vinification and bottling, Faustino aims for the highest control over production so you can be assured of quality wine every time.
As with all Faustino wines the entry-level rose has been made with care to ensure it’s consumer appeal. Made from 80% Tempranillo and 20% Garnacha the wine combines a pretty pink colour with good fruit aromas and flavours and a soft easy balance of acidity and alcohol. (At only 13% alcohol this wine avoids the ‘hot burn’ and clumsiness often associated with rose wines made from 100% Garnacha.
12.5% Alc. Vol.
- Brands: Faustino
- Countries: Spain
- Regions: Rioja
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo, Grenache
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Wine Cellar: Rosé
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Best to drink as a young wine, serve between 8 and 10ºC.
Excellent on its own, or with chicken, fish and ham
Country of Origin
Bodegas Faustino S.L.,
Carretera de Logroño S/N,
01320 Oyón- Alava,
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.