- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Feminax Express Period Pain & Cramps Tablets 8 per pack
Price each: 33p
For period pain and cramps
Effective pain relief
Feminax Express 342mg tablets provide fast relief from period pain and associated symptoms including: cramps; muscular pain; backache; headache.
Also suitable for relief of rheumatic pain, nerve pain, migraine, dental pain, fever and symptoms of cold and flu.
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Adult Pain Relief / Topical Pain Relief
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Women's Health / Feminine Care
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Adult Pain Relief / Tablets & Capsules / Combined Solutions
- Health & Wellbeing / Adult Pain Relief / Fast Pain Relief
- Brands: Feminax
Prepare & Use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine.
Dosage: For oral use. Swallow the tablets whole with water. Do not chew. Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Initially take 1 or 2 tablets with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours. Not suitable for children under 12 years.
Warnings: Take the lowest effective dose needed to relieve your symptoms, as this product is intended for short-term use only. Do not take these tablets for longer than 10 days. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not take if you:
Have or have had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
If you are pregnant do not take this product and ask your doctor for advice.
Speak to a pharmacist or doctor before taking if you have or have asthma, allergies, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems, are a smoker, or are taking regular medication - see enclosed leaflet.
Warning: Do Not Exceed The Stated Dose.
Wrafton Laboratories Limited,
Each Film-Coated Tablet contains: 200mg Ibuprofen (as Ibuprofen Lysine)
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.