Fever-Tree Ginger Ale 500ml
Blended with natural gingers to enhance the enjoyment of great spirits.
By using a unique blend of natural gingers, subtle botanical flavours and spring water, we have created a delicious drink with authentic refreshing taste and aroma. Perfectly balanced to enhance the flavour notes of the great whiskies, bourbons and rums.
- Brands: Fever-Tree
DO NOT STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within three days.
Country of Origin
35A Victoria Road,
No artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colours or preservative.
Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Gingers, Natural Flavours, Natural Caramel.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||8.69g|
|of which saturates||0g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Sep-2014 at 02:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.