- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water 4 x 200ml
Natural & Refreshing.
Blended to enhance the enjoyment of great spirits.
Delicious, clean, refreshing.
International Gastronomic Festival - Spain - 2006.
WINNER Best International Gourmet Product.
No artificial sweeteners, flavourings or preservatives.
The restorative and invigorating secrets of the Fever-Tree were first discovered in 1630.
By blending subtle botanical flavours with spring water and the highest quality quinine from the Fever-Tree, we have created a delicious, natural tonic with a uniquely refreshing taste and aroma.
- Brands: Fever-Tree
Dp not store in direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Perfectly balanced to enhance the flavour of the great gins and finest vodkas.
Equally delicious as a soft drink.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
35A Victoria Road,
Warning contants under pressure..
Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Natural Quinine.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||9g|
|of which saturates||0g|
The classic way to enjoy Bombay Sapphire. The unique blend of exotic botanical ingredients makes this drink a real luxury to sip after a long day. Contains 2 units of alcohol per serve.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2014 at 07:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.