Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water 500ml
Delicious, clean, refreshing and natural.
Blended to enhance the enjoyment of great spirits.
The restorative and invigorating secrets of the fever-tree were first discovered in 1630.
By blending subtle botanical flavours with spring water and the highest quality quinine from the fever-tree, we have created a delicious, natural tonic with a uniquely refreshing taste and aroma.
- Brands: Fever-Tree
DO NOT STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within three days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
35A Victoria Road
Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Natural Quinine.
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||9g|
|of which saturates||0g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Apr-2014 at 05:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.