Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 750ml
Using decades of experience, Filippo berio creates this unique, rich and fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 45ºF. This does not affect product quality.
Prepare & Use
Use: for dipping bread, for basting and marinating. Perfect on salads, jacket potatoes, vegetables, meat and fish.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary.
via Montramito N. 1600,
55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||Nilg|
|of which saturates||15.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||66.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||9.7g|
|of which cholesterol||Nilmg|
This recipe is a great one for the barbecue. Spicy marinated beef steaks with a cooling zesty peach relish are a real taste of Summer.
This retro classic is a perfect alternative to canapés at a drinks party; your friends won’t be going home hungry!
This vibrant salad hails from the Iranian city of Shiraz. Greg Malouf serves the restaurant version with an array of edible flowers - if you're feeling adventurous, why not do the same.
You will not believe how easy this recipe is when you try it. All of these Mediterranean flavours are a match made in heaven that we're sure you'll love. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com
Small, grey-green Puy lentils are valued because of the way they hold their shape during cooking.
View all recipes containing Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 05:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.