Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
Preparation and Usage
Use: To create tasty dressings, sauces & marinades For dipping with bread Drizzle over salads, pasta, meat & vegetables Seasoning and flavouring
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Via Montramito N. 1600,
55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
Full Product Name:
Superior category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7ºC. This does not affect product quality.
Blend of Olive Oils of European Union origin and not of European Union origin
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.5g|
This recipe makes enough for left overs. Serve in baguettes Vietnamese-style - along with grated carrot, cos lettuce and hoisin sauce.
3 hrs 5 mins
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
As this tapenade is diced rather than pounded, it has a light touch and doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of the spelt and the sweet tomatoes.
1 hr 30 mins
An ancient relative of modern wheat, the spelt grain was widely grown by the Romans. The extra liquid in this recipe bakes a traditional loaf with a crumpety crumb structure. Olive oil and honey combined with spelt give it a rich, delicious flavour.
1 hr 45 mins
Making a sourdough starter is the essential ingredient of this bread. Sourdough breads have a dense crumb structure, a pleasing sweet yet sour aroma, a slightly chewy bite and keeps well. You will probably enjoy sourdough sliced thinly.
2 hrs 30 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 01:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.