- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ideal for salad dressings and flavourings.
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
Prepare & Use
To create tasty dressings, sauces & marinades
For dipping with bread
Drizzle over salads, pasta, meat & vegetables
Seasoning and flavouring
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
via Montramito N. 1600,
55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
Superior Category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. Using decades of experience, Flippo Berio creates this unique, rich and fruity Extra Virgin olive Oil. Use: for dipping bread, for basting and marinating. Perfect on salads, jacket potatoes, vegetables, meat and fish. .
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||14.5g|
This recipe makes enough for left overs. Serve in baguettes Vietnamese-style - along with grated carrot, cos lettuce and hoisin sauce.
3 hrs 5 mins
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
As this tapenade is diced rather than pounded, it has a light touch and doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of the spelt and the sweet tomatoes.
1 hr 30 mins
An ancient relative of modern wheat, the spelt grain was widely grown by the Romans. The extra liquid in this recipe bakes a traditional loaf with a crumpety crumb structure. Olive oil and honey combined with spelt give it a rich, delicious flavour.
1 hr 45 mins
Making a sourdough starter is the essential ingredient of this bread. Sourdough breads have a dense crumb structure, a pleasing sweet yet sour aroma, a slightly chewy bite and keeps well. You will probably enjoy sourdough sliced thinly.
2 hrs 30 mins
View all recipes containing Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.