Filippo Berio Mild & Light Oil 500ml
Oil comprising exclusively olive oils that have undergone refining and oils obtained directly from olives.
This Mild & Light Oil is a healthy substitute for other cooking oils. With its subtle, delicate flavour and high smoke point it is the ideal choice for frying, stir-frying and baking. The light bouquet allows the natural flavour of food to come through.
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7ºC - this does not affect product quality.
Prepare & Use
For all types of cooking and baking. Perfect for fried eggs, chips, fish and sausages, stir-fried vegetables, biscuits and cakes.
Country of Origin
Via Montramito N. 1600,
55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
Glass bottle recyclable.
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.5g|
There are very many versions of chocolate chilli chicken, but I chose to include this one as it's fantastically quick and easy to make. I can't promise it's authentic, but it does have the wow factor, and the Venezuelan chocolate adds a deep rich glossy finish and flavour.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Its excellent chunky texture makes tuna an ideal fish to cook on a barbecue. Photo © Gareth Morgans
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Sep-2014 at 04:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.