Filippo Berio Olive Oil 750ml
Composed of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils. Oil comprising exclusively olive oils that have undergone refining and oils obtained directly from olives.
Using decades of experience, Filippo Berio creates this traditional light-flavoured blend of Olive Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7ºC - this does not affect product quality.
Prepare & Use
Use: for grilling, sautéing and stir-frying. Perfect on salads, pasta, jacket potatoes, vegetables, meat and fish.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
via Montramito N. 1600
55040 Massarosa (Lucca)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nilg|
|of which saturates||15.5g|
This filling is both savoury and sweet and the pecans add a delightful crunchy texture.
Cooking mackerel on the barbecue will give the fish a divine smoky taste. Serve with the creamy celeriac mayonnaise to temper the intense flavour of the fish.
Do you or your family struggle to eat the recommended five portions of fruit or vegetables a day? Or do you know someone who pushes fresh veg to the side of their plate? This hidden veg pasta bake is perfect for someone wanting to increase their vegtable intake. Its so tasty and simple to make too.
Lemon and thyme are traditional roasting ingredients and make a simple, yet delicious, glaze when added to the butter.
1 hr 15 mins
This version of a traditional Italian-style bread is easy to make.
View all recipes containing Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 05:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.