Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
Price per 100ml: £1.18
Superior Category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Using decades of experience, Filippo Berio creates this unique, rich and fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Oils & Vinegar / Oil
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Oils / Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
Becomes cloudy below 8ºC. This does not affect product quality.
Prepare & Use
Use: for dipping bread, for basting and marinating. Perfect on salads, jacked potatoes, vegetables, meat and fish.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Filippo Berio UK Ltd.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||15.1g|
The sweet potato and cheese in these bubble and squeak patties complement each other perfectly and make a great supper dish.
A great seasonal salad courtesy of journalist, blogger and food campaigner Elisabeth Winkler. This vividly-coloured dish is more than pretty; it's packed with antioxidants too. Both carrots and beetroot have long UK seasons, but choose them hard and fresh for a salad.
This hearty salad combines different textures and flavours and makes a tasty starter.
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe comes from Eric Treuille of Books for Cooks, a cookery mecca in Notting Hill, London. Eric says, "We use chicken, honey and herb sausages in this dish but other types work just as well."
For perfect-shaped patties, place an egg ring or plain cutter on a board and line with plastic wrap. Place a dollop of tuna mixture in the ring and fold the plastic wrap over to enclose. Chill wrapped patties until ready to cook.
1 hr 40 mins
View all recipes containing Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.