Fine Green Beans Waitrose 280g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £7.14
Waitorse Green Beans essential Tender and sweet, ideal lightly boiled or steamed.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Preparation guidelines: remove all packaging, top and tail and wash thoroughly.
Boil: place in a pan of boiling water, cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
Microwave: for ovens, use column 2. When using ovens with a different heating category or wattage from those indicated, adjust cooking time according to manufacturer's handbook. Place in a microwaveable dish with 2-3 tbsp water, cover. After cooking allow to stand for 1-2 minutes. Check that the-food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for a further brief period.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Bag and label recyclable..
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.3g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Cheat... You can buy ready-mixed paella spices. Add with the rice in place of the saffron, cayenne, and paprika. Cook's Notes It's traditional in Spain to mix meat and fish. If you're not a fan, choose one to cook with and increase the quantities.
1 hr 5 mins
Variation If you’re on a budget, use lamb chops instead. Trim away any fat before cooking.
Variation Use pine nuts instead of hazelnuts in the slaw.
Popular in the area around Nice in the south of France, this traditional worker’s sandwich roughly translates as “wet bread”.
Lay out the patio furniture and dine 'alfresco' with this light, Italian inspired risotto.
View all recipes containing Fine Green Beans Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.