- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Finish All in One Dishwasher Tablets Lemon 39 per pack
New Finish All-in-1 delivers powerful cleaning even in the toughest conditions.
6 Power Actions - powerful clean, salt function, rinse aid function, tea stain removal, grease cutting, machine limescale protection.
No.1 recommended by renowned dishwasher manufacturers.*
New Fizzing Powerball: Releases bubbles that disperse deep cleaning agents to wherever they are needed.
Dual layer tablet: With powerful ingredients to lift off tough stains Plus a rinse salt action to deliver a great shine.
The Finish System:To further enhance the great cleaning results of AiO use it in conjunction with Finish Dishwasher Cleaner and Finish Rinse Aid. You can also refresh your dishwasher with our range of Finish Fresheners and protect your glasses with Finish Glass Protector.
*No.1 Recommended by:
AEG, Electrolux dishlex, Rangemaster, Baumatic, Haier, Siemens, Beko, Hoover, Smeg, Bosch, Hotpoint, Villeroy & Boch 1748, Candy, Indesit, Westinghouse, Dartington Crystal, Kleenmaid, Whirlpool, Electrolux, NEFF, Zanussi.
- Brands: Finish
Prepare & Use
Unwrap the tablet and place in the dispenser for best results. If the tablet does not fit, consult the dishwasher manufacturer or manual for advice.
- Suitable for septic tanks.
- For best results in short cycles, place Finish All-in-1 tablet on the floor of your dishwasher next to the filter.
- The built-in salt function is effective in soft/med, & hard water up to 21dh.
- If your water is very hard, performance can be improved by adding Finish Salt.
- Irritating to eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Contains protease. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Packaging to be recycled only if emptied completely
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
PO Box 4044,
Contains: >30% Phosphates, 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5% Polycarbolylates, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Enzymes (Protease, Amylase), Perfume, Limonene.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.