Finish Quantum Tablets Lemon 30 per pack
Finish Powerball Quantum Lemon Sparkle dishwasher tablets combine the power of three chambers in one wrapper-free tablet to give your dishes an amazing clean and shine. When it comes to dishwashing, why accept anything less than the Diamond Standard? The unique Powerball fights spots and watermarks to give a dazzling shine, while the powerful detergent's salt function softens even the toughest stains. Add in the third chamber - a Power Gel with pre-soaking action - and you get flawless results on all your dishes, every time. This high efficiency formula provides 9 power actions to fight tricky watermarks, cloudy spots, tea stains and tough grease, while helping to protect your machine from limescale. These Lemon Sparkle tablets also have a sweet citrus scent to leave your machine smelling fresh.
The handy resealable pack keeps the tablets in tip-top condition for longer and uses less packaging than previous versions, while the wrapper-free design means you can simply take a tablet out of the pack and put it in your dishwasher's dispenser. If it doesn't fit, simply place the tablet at the bottom of the dishwasher and let it dissolve. The salt function is effective in soft, medium and hard water up to approximately 26°e - for very hard water, try improving Quantum's performance with Finish Salt. Quantum tablets are also available in Original, Baking Soda and Apple & Lime Blast varieties.
- Brands: Finish
Attention! Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
To Protect The Quality Of The Quantum Tabs, Always Close The Lid Of The Pack And Store Away From Heat And Moisture.
Prepare & Use
How to use
Handle with dry hands only.
Place one Quantum tab per wash load in the dry dishwasher dispenser. If it does not fit in the dispenser or do not dissolve properly, place on the bottom of the dishwasher. Do not unwrap or pierce and do not place in the cutlery basket.
Irritant / Risk of serious damage to eyes.
Wear eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. If a child puts a Quantum tab in the mouth, remove it immediately. If content has been released, rinse and drink plenty of water. Contains Protease. May produce an allergic reaction.
This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
Expert advice from Finish for best results.
Hard water causes limescale, spots and water marks on you dishes and glasses. Hard water may reduce the efficiency of your dishwasher.
The built-in salt and rinse aid action of Finish Quantum is effective in soft, medium and hard water up to 26°e of hardness. Your dishwasher will work perfectly, even if the rinse aid or salt warning light comes on.
If you live in an extremely hard water region, you can further improve your dishwasher's performance by adding Finish Salt and Finish Rinse Aid.
Finish Quantum helps prevent the onset of visible glass corrosion in most cases. The occurrence of glass corrosion depends on the type of glassware and the specific washing conditions. Finish Quantum cannot protect against mechanical damage. Suitable for septic tanks.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Belta Business Park,
*When Using Finish, Turn Your Dishwasher To 0/55/Auto/Eco Setting. You Will Get The Brilliant Cleaning Results Of Finish Whilst Saving Energy.
Use Your Dishwasher Rather Than Washing Up By Hand And You Could Save Up To 36 Litres Per Wash.
Our Packaging Already Contains 30% Re-Used Plastic! We Are Working On The Rest! Please Recycle.
Our Carbon Footprint
Our Global Factories Are Carbon Neutral - We Are Planting More Than 2 Million Trees Through Our Trees For Change Project (Www.Treesforchange.Info)
When It Comes To Shine, Finish Quantum Is The Best Finish Detergent Ever. Its All Inclusive System Ensures You Get Amazing Shine And Cleaning On All Your Dishes.
All Inclusive System.
Powder &Amp; Gel. Two Detergents.
Rinse Aid Function.
Water Hardness In Uk And Ireland.
>30% Phosphates, 5-15% Oxygen-based Bleaching Agents, Polycarboxylates, <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Enzymes (Protease, Amylase), Perfumes (Limonene),
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Sep-2014 at 02:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.