Finish Quantum Tablets Regular 30 per pack
The handy resealable pack keeps the tablets in tip-top condition for longer and uses less packaging than previous versions, while the wrapper-free design means you can simply take a tablet out of the pack and put it in your dishwasher's dispenser. If it doesn't fit, simply place the tablet at the bottom of the dishwasher and let it dissolve. The salt function is effective in soft, medium and hard water up to approximately 26°e - for very hard water, try improving Quantum's performance with Finish Salt. Quantum tablets are also available in Lemon Sparkle, Baking Soda and Apple & Lime Blast varieties.
Finish Quantum now comes with a revolutionary new gel chamber that delivers an intense cleaning action for amazingly clean and shiny dishes, first time every time.
New Power Gel
Delivers a pre-soaking action, for a clean so clean it shines
Fights spots & watermarks for a dazzling shine
Advanced powder detergent breaks down even the toughest dried & baked-on food
9x Power Actions
Powerful clean, salt function, rinse and function, tea stain removal, machine limescale protection, grease cutting, wrapper free, amazing shine, filter protection
AEG, Baumatic, Beko, Bosch, Candy, Electrolux, Electrolux dishlex, Haier, Hoover, Hotpoint, Indesit, Kleenmaid, Neff, Rangemaster, Siemens, Smeg, Westinghouse, Zanussi, Dartington Crystal, Villeroy & Boch
Visit our site to see how we are doing our bit.
Finish and You
Use your dishwasher rather than washing by hand and you could save up to 48 litres per wash.
Save Energy & Water: try the 50°/55° auto programs.
Our Carbon Footprint
Our global factories are carbon neutral through our Trees for Change project:
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Brands: Finish
Attention! Keep out of the reach of children.
To protect the quality of the Quantum Tabs, always close the lid of the pack and store away from heat and moisture.
HOW TO USE.
No unwrapping. Dissolves completely in the wash.
Don't place in cutlery basket.
Place capsule in dry dispenser with dry hands.
Do not use in short or quick wash programs.
Handle with dry hands only. Place one Quantum tab per wash load in the dry dishwasher dispenser. If it does not fit in the dispenser or does not dissolve properly, place on the bottom of the dishwasher. Do not unwrap or pierce and do not place in the cutlery basket.
Preparation and Usage
Handle with dry hands only. Always reseal pack after use.
No unwrapping. Dissolves completely in the wash
Don't place in cutlery basket
Place one tab per wash in the dry dispenser. For best results use 50/55°C or auto programs
For short cycles (30 minutes) place on the bottom of the dishwasher
The built-in salt function is effective in soft/med. & hard water up to 26°e. If your water is harder, performance can be improved by adding Finish Salt.
Return To Address
GB - PO Box 4044,
Tel 0845 769 7079
IRL - Citywest Business Campus,
Tel 01 661 7318
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Pack - Recyclable
To protect the quality of the Quantum tabs, always reseal the pack after use and store away from heat and moisture.
Risk of serious damage to eyes
Keep out of the reach of children. Wear eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Contains Protease. May produce an allergic reaction. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Do not perforate capsule as direct contact with contents could result in severe eye irritation. If a child put a capsule/tab into the mouth, remove it immediately. If content has been released in the mouth or swallowed, seek medical attention immediately and show the container or label.
Made in Poland
Contains: >30% Phosphates, 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Polycarboxylates, Nonionic Surfactants, <5% Phosphonates, Enzymes (Protease, Amylase), Perfumes
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.