Finlandia Classic Vodka 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per litre: £25.71
Finlandia Vodka is made from Pure Glacial Spring Water and the finest Six-Row Barley, grown under the long days and white nights of the Finnish summer.
Alc. 40% Vol.
- Brands: Finlandia
Store in dark cool place.
Prepare & Use
Finlandia Classic is best served as a long drink with tonic and a wedge of lime, but can also be enjoyed as part of a premium vodka cocktail.
Finlandia Classic and Tonic
50ml Finlandia Classic, 200ml Tonic Water.
Pour 50ml of Finlandia Classic into an ice filled highball glass, top with tonic and garnish with a squeezed wedge of lime.
50ml Finlandia Classic, 100ml Grapefruit Juice, 100ml Lemonade.
Build over ice in an ice filled highball glass and garnish with a wedge of lime.
50ml Finlandia Classic, 25ml fresh Lime juice, 2 dashes Angostura bitters, 150ml Ginger Beer.
Shake in a cocktail shaker and strain over cubed ice in a high ball glass. Top with Ginger Beer and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Six Row Fizz
50ml Finlandia Classic, 25ml Elderflower cordial, 10ml Creme de Mure, 6 mint leaves and Champagne.
Shake all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and strain into an ice filled highball glass. Top with champagne and garnish with a slice of orange and mint sprig
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Brown-Forman Beverages Europe Ltd.,
45 Mortimer Street,
Glass bottle recyclable.
40% vol 28 UK Units UK Government recommends adults do not regularly exceed: Men: 3-4 units a day Women: 2-3 units a day.
This Argentine cocktail stirs up sweet fruit flavours, with a shot of vodka giving a cool finish. A fruity and exotic summer cooler. To make a pitcher: 200ml Finlandia vodka 50ml tropical fruit juice 150ml cranberry juice 400ml pineapple juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange wedges.
Sophisticated yet sporty, this French cocktail is a delicate combination of champagne and vodka, with Red Bull to give it a saucy kick. A classic combination with an extra fizz. To make a pitcher: 200ml Finlandia 2 cans of Redbull 1 bottle of sparkling white wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
Light and clean-tasting with a deep fruit finish, this German cocktail mixes sparkling wine, vodka and lemon juice with rich, syrupy Chambord. Fresh and fruity with a sparkling finish. To make a ptitcher: 100ml Finlandia 100ml Chambord 25ml of lemon juice (2 lemon wedges squeezed) Top with a bottle of sparkling white wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
A delicious combination of flavours bring this aromatic cocktail to life. To make a pitcher: 140ml Finlandia 60ml Chambord 60ml elderflower cordial top with 740ml ginger ale Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lime wedges.
Citrus and spice flavours combined perfectly in this classic vodka drink. To make a pitcher: 200ml Finlandia vodka top with 800ml ginger ale 6 squeezed lime wedges Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lime wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2014 at 03:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.