First Cape Limited Release Pinot Grigio 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Character: Our wonderfully fresh Pinot Grigio shows delicious ripe pear and green apple notes on the nose, followed by a combination of citrus fruits and white peach on the palate.
At FirstCape our passion will always be the quality of our wines, however we are also committed to our environment responsibilities. Our wines remain unchanged but our commitment to carbon reduction means that they are now bottled in this new ultra efficient glass. This bottle assists our environment in a number of ways, the most important being...
Energy Efficiency: This bottle is more efficient to produce which means large reductions in the energy needed to manufacture.
Fuel Reduction: This lighter weight glass also leads to more efficient fuel usage for our cargo ships coming from South Africa.
Working Together: Through our sponsorship of British & Irish Lions rugby, we want to show how wine, sport and environmental issues can all work together.
Alc. 11.5% Vol.
- Brands: First Cape
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Countries: South Africa
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Preparation and Usage
A great party wine, as well as being a perfect partner to roast chicken, and also a variety of pasta and light fish dishes.
Our wonderfully fresh Pinot Grigio shows delicious ripe pear and green apple notes on the nose, followed by a combination of citrus fruits and white peach on the palate.
A great party wine, as well as being a perfect partner to roast chicken, and also a variety of pasta and light fish dishes
Brand Phoenix Ltd
Our wines are all grown and produced by a dynamic team of neighbouring farmers, all co-owners of the FirstCape brand. We believe this is the best way to guarantee the quality of FirstCape, as they care more about the wines from the vine to the shelf.
Produced and owned by neighbours around the Breede River Valley in the Western Cape. The vineyards are in the lee of the Slanghoek mountains whose cooling shade allows the vines to retain their fresh acidity while still developing ripe fruit flavours.
The grapes are fermented at a low temperature in stainless steel tanks to retain the fresh, crisp nature of the wine. Left un-oaked so that the natural fruit flavours can shine through.
Country of Origin
Bottled by: W1226. At: M44 6BD, UK.
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A simple and delicious one pot dish.
This impressive tart is great for entertaining.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 11:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.