Fivemiletown Creamery Ballyblue 142g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £14.01
Fivemiletown Creamery is a farmer owned co-operative.
For over a hundred years our Master Cheesemakers have been using the purest milk, from our herds that roam the lush pastures of the Clogher Valley, to make our award winning cheeses.
Made by hand by our Master Cheesemakers, Ian and Rodney, Ballyblue is one of Ireland's oldest blue cheeses having been first made over 30 years ago.
Its many awards testify that it is still one of the best.
A blue-veined brie, Ballyblue successfully marries the creamy body of a brie with streaks of blue through the centre giving a piquant sharpness.
Our Fivemiletown Ballyblue on portebello stuffed mushrooms will definitely have you trying our cheese again.
To top of our wonderful recipe dishes why not pair them with an Encantado Shiraz Reserva, a wine that has hints of a berry fruit and white pepper flavours, which compliments the slight saltiness of the Ballyblue.
Prepare & Use
Made with pasteurised cow's milk.
Five Mile Town Creamery,
14 Ballylurgan Road,
Award Winning Irish Soft Blue Cheese.
Hand made with care at Fivemiletown Creamery..
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Milk and Lactose
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||traceg|
|of which saturates||22.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.