Fivemiletown Creamery Ballyoak 142g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £14.44
Fivemiletown Creamery is a farmer owned co-operative.
For over a hundred years our Master Cheesemakers have been using the purest milk, from our herds that roam the lush pastures of the Clogher Valley, to make our award winning cheeses.
Ballyoak is hand made in small batches and each individual truckle is slowly smoked in our kiln using sustainably sourced oakwood from the local forest.
Plumes of aromatic smoke circulate around the cheese and impart a wonderfully smoky flavour to the silky, butter-like texture of the soft cheese.
This also gives a rich rustic crust that looks beautiful on any cheesebaord.
This delicious cheese has recently won Bronze at the International Cheese Awards.
Our Fivemiletown Ballyoak and chilli scones make for a light but very tasty treat.
Why not sip on some Cave de St-Desirat, St-Joseph Cuvee Prestige 2009 whilst enjoying some of recipes.
The ripe berry fuits works well with the gentle smokiness of the Ballyoak giving a very balanced taste.
Prepare & Use
Made with pasteurised cow's milk.
Five Mile Town Creamery,
14 Ballylurgan Road,
Award Winning Irish Soft Smoked Cheese.
Hand made with care at Fivemiletown Creamery. .
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Milk and Lactose
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.1g|
|of which saturates||21g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.