Fivemiletown Creamery Oakwood 142g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £14.01
Fivemiletown Creamery is a farmer owned co-operative. For over a hundred years our master cheesemakers have been using the purest milk, from our herds that roam the lush pastures of the Clogher Valley, to make our award winning cheeses.
Only our finest cheddars are selected to become Oakwood after maturing for up to 6 months. Our oak logs are sustainably foraged from the local Forest and then slowly smouldered to release rich plumes of smoke that impart a gentle smoky flavour and robust aroma. The blend of creamy nutty cheddar and rich oaky smokiness penetrates to the heart of the cheese and is unique to each batch.
Oakwood can be enjoyed with many dishes, such as an omlette, club sandwich, soup or even crackers. Take a look at our recipes to see how we suggest enjoying Oakwood.
The smoky note of Oakwood is well paired with a Paul Blanck Pinot Noir Alsace 2009 as its delicious flavours of deep berries, blackcurrants and raspberries compliment the creamy nuttiness of the Oakwood.
- Fresh / Cheese / Cheddar / Mild Cheddar
- Fresh / Cheese / British Regional Cheese / British Cheddar / British Mild Cheddar
- Speciality / International / Northern Ireland / Fivemiletown Creamery
Prepare & Use
Made with pasteurised cow's milk.
Five Mile Town Creamery,
14 Ballylurgan Road,
Award Winning Irish Soft Smoked Cheddar.
Hand made with care at Fivemiletown Creamery. .
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Milk and Lactose
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
|of which saturates||19.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.