- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Flat Leaf Parsley Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 33p
Flat leaf parsley the chefs' choice a traditional favourite of the French a must for salads and soups.
A fresh and aromatic herb widely used to add colour and flavour as a garnish. It's also excellent added to soups, stews and sauces. Roughly chop the leaves and sprinkle over dishes before serving or stir through at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Parsley
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Parsley / Flat Leaf
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
RG12 8YA ,
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Flat leaf parsley.
Tender duck breasts are complemented by crisp white wine and tangy mushroom sauce.
Tender and flavoursome, these can be cooked on the barbecue or under a hot grill.
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
This herb crusted haddock is an elegant dish packed with flavour.
View all recipes containing Flat Leaf Parsley Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.