The Food Doctor Apricot & Almond Wholesome Bar 35g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £2.29
"Changing the way you eat for good!"
A nutritious cereal & fruit bar made from apricot and almonds with sunflower, hemp and linseeds, papaya, quinoa and buckwheat.
The Food Doctor Diet recommends a healthier way of eating by encouraging the addition of fibre, essential fats and protein to your daily intake. This helps balance your blood sugar and puts you more in control of your diet.
"My clinical experience suggests that, as part of a sensible diet, this will not only help you achieve and sustain an ideal weight, but will also provide a healthier lifestyle for you and your family."
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Fruit Cereal Bars / Fruit Cereal Bars - Single Bars
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Healthier Biscuits & Bars / Single Bars
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Healthier Biscuits & Bars / Fruit Bars
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Fruit Cereal Bars / Single Bars
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cereal Bars / Fruit Cereal Bars / Single Bars
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Prepared in a factory which handles gluten, sesame and other seeds, soya and dairy products
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Food Doctor Nutrition Clinic,
This delicious natural snack is designed by the Food Doctor nutrition experts to help manage blood sugar levels between meals, post-exercise or as part of a low glycaemic impact diet. Each bar contains a balance of essential nutrients and dietary fibre, which is supportive of a healthy digestive system, and also slows down the release of blood sugar making these nutritious bars excellent for between meals. We hope you enjoy the natural flavour and texture, and make them your daily choice..
- Contains: Nut
- May Contain: Gluten, Wheat
Apricot 20%, Almonds 15%, Fructo-Oligosacharide, Polydextrose, Water, Sunflower Kernels 7%, Hulled Hemp Seed 6%, Linseed 5%, Papaya 3%, Rice Protein, Puffed Quinoa 2.5%, Rice Bran, Buckwheat Puffs 1.5%, Almond Oil.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||24.7g||8.6g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.32g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||5.6g||2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.4g||1.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.