- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
The Food Doctor Easy Grain Organic Cereal, Pulses & Beans 225g
"Changing the way you eat for good!"
A nutritious blend of quinoa, lentils, spelt & kidney beans ready to eat or heat as a meal accompaniment.
A combination of cereals, pulses & beans designed to provide a delicious, yet nutritious, addition to any meal, enjoyed by itself or as a base for many recipes. Providing a rich source of vitamins & minerals, as well as fibre & protein.
We have gently cooked these grains in a microwaveable pouch for maximum freshness and your convenience. All their flavour is locked in and we hope you enjoy their versatility and goodness.
- Ready to eat or heat in 2 minutes
- 148 calories per serving
- Protein source
- High fibre
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- Serves 1-2
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pulses / Quinoa, Polenta & Grains / Grains
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pulses / Lentils
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pulses / Dry Beans
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Ready to use, just pour out & enjoy.
If required hot:
- Partially tear open pouch approx 2cm to vent.
- Stand up and heat on full power (700W) for 2 minutes.
- Microwave ovens vary - For different powered models, adjust heating time accordingly to manufacturer's instructions.
Boil in the pouch
- Bring half a saucepan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in the boiling water.
- Leave for 5 minutes then cut open & serve.
Care should be taken when handling and opening the heated pouch
Country of Origin
The Food Doctor Nutrition Clinic,
Quinoa* (32%), Lentils* (21%), Spelt* (21%), Kidney Beans* (18%), Sunflower Oil*, Unrefined Sea Salt.
*100% from Organic Farming
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pouch|
|of which sugars||<1g||<1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Jun-2013 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.