- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Food Doctor Fennel & Caraway Crackers 200g
Price per 100g: 99p
Wholegrain Rye with Fennel & Caraway Crackers
A deliciously crispy base for tasty toppings.
- 42 calories per cracker;
- High fibre;
- No added salt;
- Yeast free;
- Naturally nutritious.
These crackers have been baked using wholegrain rye flour and topped with fragrant fennel and caraway seeds. Enjoy as a flavourful crunchy, healthy base for snacking and light lunches.
Rye is high in fibre so aids digestion. It is also a god source of energy, and as a complex carbohydrate breaks down more slowly in the body to provide a steady release of energy.
Spread with cottage cheese, a little poached salmon and cucumber for a truly delicious light meal or enjoy with soups as an alternative to bread.
Cut it Out
Principle no.6 of our 10 principles for eating better forever.
As tasty as it can be, sugar in all its forms creates excess energy far too quickly, which can end up being stored as fat. Be careful; sugar is hidden in many foods and avoid sweeteners too as they just tend to reinforce the habit.
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
The Food Doctor Nutrition Clinic,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- May Contain: Sesame, Soya
- Free from: Yeast
Wholegrain Rye Flour (49.7%), Wheat Flour (49%), Caraway, Roman Fennel, Water.
No Added Salt
|Typical values||per 100g||Per cracker|
|of which sugars||4.3g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||Trace|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.