- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Food Doctor High Fibre Multiseed Rye Crackers 200g
Price per 100g: 99p
High fibre multiseed rye crackers.
A deliciously crispy base for tasty toppings!
- 46 calories per cracker.
- High fibre.
- No added salt.
- Yeast free.
- Naturally nutritious.
These crackers have been baked using only seeds and wholegrain rye flour and are a deliciously crunchy, healthy base for snacking and light lunches.
Seeds are high in fibre, protein and essential fatty acids, which when combined with rye create a tasty balanced cracker full of goodness, which will break down slowly in the body, providing a steady release of energy.
Spread with our seed butter for even more natural goodness or just enjoy as an alternative to bread at any time of the day. Wonderful as an accompaniment to dips of any sort, but especially a tangy guacamole.
Principle no.5 of our 10 principles for eating better forever
Always eat breakfast to wake up your body and kick-start your digestion with fresh fruits and whole grains that provide sustained slow release energy. Don't forget your protein, so add in seeds, yogurt or an egg everyday.
For more information on healthy eating visit eatbetterforever.info
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
The Food Doctor Nutrition Clinic,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sesame
- May Contain: Soya
- Free from: Yeast
Wholegrain Rye Flour (44%), Wheat Flour (44%), Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Water.
No Added Salt
Contains Wheat, Gluten, Sesame
May contain Soya
|Typical values||per 100g||Per cracker|
|of which sugars||4.1g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.