- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Food Doctor Roasted Bean Mix 150g
A blend of roasted beans & peas.
Deliciously nutritious & full of flavour!
- Naturally nutritious.
- High in fibre and protein.
Our mix contains a tasty variety of roasted beans and peas that make a wholesome addition to salads or tasty bites on the go.
Soya, black, split broad beans and green peas are all rich sources of protein. They break down slowly to give you a steady flow of energy throughout the day. Beans and pulses are also a source of fibre that helps improve digestion.
Great as a topping for salads or enjoy as a light bite with raw chopped vegetables or simply on their own.
If you loved these beans, why not try our savoury roasted soya? It's a tasty blend of roasted soya beans with soy sauce that are full of flavour and rich in protein.
Eat better forever...
We don't believe in diets of food fads, we just want eating well to be fuss-free and enjoyable. So we've set out 10 easy principles and created deliciously balanced products rich in variety to help you eat better forever.
Our range is carefully designed to deliver the best nutrition, so by choosing The Food Doctor you are eating the right mix of nutrients as part of a healthy balanced diet. And by only including wholesome ingredients that release nutrients slowly into your body, you'll stay satisfied and full of energy for longer.
Follow The Food Doctor and you will eat better forever.
Principle no.9 of our 10 principles for eating better forever: Stop & eat!
Taking time out to eat will help you enjoy your food more whilst getting the maximum goodness and pleasure from your meals. Chewing slowly also helps aid digestion, so don't rush it.
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Nuts, Fruit & Seeds / Seeds
- Fresh / Fruit / Dried Fruit, Nuts & Seeds / Seeds
Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. Once opened eat within 7 days.
Prepare & Use
Shake well to get a varied handful every time.
Safety: Remember small children can choke on small pieces
Country of Packing
Packed under licence by:
Sleeve & Pot.
- Contains: Soya
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame, Peanut
Soya Beans (20%), Black Beans (20%), Green Peas (20%), Split Broad Beans (19%), Broad Beans with Shell (19%), Salt, Rapeseed Oil.
No Added Sugar
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 25g serving|
|of which sugars||2.4g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||2.5g||0.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||5g||1.2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||5.8g||1.4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.