- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Forest Feast Dried Berries & Cherries 170g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: £1.70
Forest Feast Dried Berries & Cherries is a delicious mix of Dried Blueberries, Tart Cherries, Cranberries and Sweet Lexia Raisins. Berries & Cherries can be enjoyed as a delicious snack, a topping for cereal and desserts or as a creative ingredient for baking and cooking.
Forest Feast Dried Berries & Cherries is simply bursting with fruit, flavour and natural ingredients ensuring that this fruit filled snack is a family favourite.
Keep cool and refrigerate after opening.
Prepare & Use
Forest Feast Berries & Cherries can be enjoyed as an authentic dried fruit snack or as an inspiring ingredient.
Berries and Cherries in Red Wine (Serves 4)
Boil 180mls red wine (or cranberry juice) with 2 tbsps caster sugar, 4 drops vanilla extract, juice of 1 large orange and 1/2 a lemon. After 5 mins, reduce temperature, add 170g Forest Feast Berries & Cherries, simmer for 10 mins. Remove from heat & rest for 15 mins. Serve warm over ice cream.
Packed in a factory handling nuts and sesame seeds
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kestrel Foods Ltd,
Unit 8, Carn Drive,
Carn Industrial Estate,
Co. Armagh BT63 5WJ
Cranberries (40%), Lexia Raisins (30%), Sour Cherries (20%), Dried Blueberries (10%), Sunflower Oil, Sugar.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||75.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Here’s a delicious alternative to the Christmas pud – an ice cream bombe with a luxurious filling.
Cherry, brown sugar and apple combine in this simple but wonderful dessert.
1 hr 45 mins
These irresistible buns are at their best freshly baked and spread with butter. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
These delicious flapjacks are full of energy-boosting oats, honey, juicy dried fruit and nuts. They're perfect for lunch boxes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.