Francois Martenot Red Burgundy, France 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £9.49
Red Burgundy Gamay
Maison François Martenot has access to outstanding vineyards where the ripe grapes are carefully harvested by hand. This delicious red wine is in classic Burgundy style, with fresh berry fruit flavours, elegant structure and supple tannins.
Wonderful paired with grilled and roasted meats or fine cheeses.
9.8 UK Units
1.6 UK Units per 125ml.
- Brands: Francois Martenot
- Grape Varieties: Gamay
- Countries: Burgundy
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Cellar: Red
Country of Origin
Maison Francois Martenot,
- Contains: Sulphites
Meltingly tender lamb shanks that are perfectly paired either with creamy polenta, or mashed potatoes.
3 hrs 45 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.