Frank Coopers Oxford Vintage Marmalade 454g
A dark, seriously intense, coarse cut Seville orange marmalade, sure to appeal to the mature palate of the true marmelade connoisseur.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Marmalade Manufacturers.
Prepared with 40g of fruit per 100g.
Total sugar content 68g per 100g.
- Brands: Frank Cooper
Refrigerate once opened & consume within six weeks.
Country of Origin
Premier Foods Group Ltd.,
Pack - Glass.
Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Seville Oranges, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Colour (plain Caramel), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Citric Acid
|Typical Values||Per 15g Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||170kJ / 40kcal||1147kJ / 267kcal|
|of which sugars||8.9g||59.4g|
|of which saturates||Trace||0g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Aug-2014 at 03:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.