Frankfurters 10 per pack Waitrose 350g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
Price per 100g: 60p
Waitrose 10 beechwood smoked frankfurters.
Beechwood smoked cured pork sausages.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. For use by date see front of pack. Once pack is opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Place in a pan of simmering water for 4 minutes
Ensure piping hot before serving
Microwave ovens vary, refer to handbook
Remove all packaging. Cover with additional microwaveable plate
microwave on full power - B/650W (2 frankfurters) 40 secs (4 frankfurters)
1 min 50 secs, D/750W (2 frankfurters) 30 secs (4 frankfurters) 1 min 30 secs,
E/850W (2 frankfurters) 30 secs (4 frankfurters) 1 min 10 secs. Heat through
until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute after heating. Check that food is hot. If not,
heat for a further brief period
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill for 4 - 6
minutes, turning frequently. Ensure piping hot before serving
Remove all packaging. Fry in 1tsp of oil over a moderate heat for 3 minutes,
turning frequently. Ensure piping hot before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Pork (76%), water, pork fat, salt, milk proteins, sugar, natural flavourings, stabilisers di- and polyphosphates, preservatives sodium nitrite and potassium nitrate, antioxidant sodium erythorbate.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which saturates||10.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.