Franschheok Cellar Unoaked Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.99
300 years of culture and heritage proudly celebrated in the wines of Franschhoek Cellar.
The town of Franschhoek was founded by French Huguenots in 1688. At Franschhoek Cellar we honour our heritage and wine culture by dedicating each of our wines to one of our town's historical landmarks.
Our Town Hall follows seamless lines and gentle curves in attractive Cape Dutch architecture, much like the character of our gracious unwooded Chardonnay. The grapes are selected from individual vineyards expressing soft tropical fruit and citrus blossom in a languid yet fresh unoaked style designed for effortless drinking pleasure.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
10.5 UK Units
- Brands: Franschhoek Cellar
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Countries: Stellenbosch
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Enjoy straight up and cold or with sushi, tapas and al fresco meals amongst friends
This unoaked wine has fresh tropical and citrus fruit aromas. On the palate there are tropical fruit, marmalade and mango flavours as well as zesty lemon and lime. The palate finishes with graceful length and concentration.
DGB Europe Ltd
Franschhoek as one of the truly great wine & food destinations in South Africa. Franschhoek Vineyards Ltd was founded in 1945 by a group of local farmers to vinify their grapes on a co-operative basis. We are now operating as a private winery within the premium wine stable of DGB. Franschhoek Cellar now offers an outstanding value range of single variety wines, capturing the vibrant character & charm of our magnificent valley of wine.
Fruit is sourced from only the best vineyards and growers, from the best-suited regions for each variety to create distinctive fruit-driven wines. By selecting and sourcing grapes from the broad boundaries of the Cape winelands, we achieve consistent, high quality standards, vintage after vintage.
Cold fermented in stainless steel and left completely unwooded to amplify the clean, fresh fruit on the nose and palate. Lees contact with monthly stirring enriches the flavours, adding complexity to the wine.
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.