- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Free Range Lean Minced Pork Waitrose 0.5kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £7.98
Lean, Minced Free Range Pork
Typically 8% fat.
Pan fry for 40 minutes...
Or why not try Heston's delicious, simple Boerewors burger recipe?
Free range British pork from pigs sired by pedigree Hampshire boars.
The Hampshire sire line has been chosen for its renowned tenderness and superb flavour. Our free range pigs are reared outdoors throughout their lives on carefully selected British farms exclusively for Waitrose. We have been working with a small group of dedicated farmers for over 10 years; selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Place the meat into the pan and cook for 4-6 mins until browned. Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally for the remaining time until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Tray & Film.
Paper label and plastic tray recyclable.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||3.3g|
How about trying something new this weekend? This dish is perfect for warming up bodies without being too heavy. It might seem a little fiddly to prepare, but that makes eating it all the more enjoyable.
This recipe is great served hot for a weekday family meal, or cold in a packed lunch or sandwich. Good with a salad of rocket and halved cherry tomatoes.
This is a Danish classic, made with chicken or turkey instead of veal
This juicy recipe for burgers by Phil Vickery is served with apple sauce made using delicious, native Bramley Apples.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.