Free Range Mini Meringue Shells Waitrose 16 per pack
over 3 weeks *
Price each: 9.9p
Mini meringue shells.
16 crisp, light, melt-in-the-mouth Mini meringues made to a classic recipe using free rang egg white.
Store in a cool dry place once opend replace lid tightly.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic tub and lid recyclable..
- Contains: Egg
Sugar, pasteurised free range egg white.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per meringue|
|of which sugars||91.2g||4.5g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Variation Use 200g (7oz) summer berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and redcurrants, instead of the mango and passion fruit. Cook's Notes The longer you chill the desserts the softer the meringue will become, so don't refridgerate them for more than an hour if you'd like some crunch.
This is Italian ice cream with a twist; texture and sweetness are added by crushed meringues.
A lovely, fruity, summer dessert made even more refreshing with Carte D’Or Vanilla Ice Cream
Eton mess is best assembled last minute, but it is quick and easy so it won't take long, particularly if the ingredients are well prepared. It is important to whip the cream quite softly as it will thicken a little more as you fold in the other ingredients.
Bananas, rum and lime give a sunny Caribbean twist to this elegant English classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.