- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - French Butter Apricot Croissants Waitrose 2 per pack
Buy any 2 for £2.50 - Buy 2 for £2.50. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed *
Price each: 74p
Waitrose 2 French Butter Apricot Croissants.
Light and buttery with a fruity apricot filling, our croissants are the next best thing to having a real French boulangerie on your doorstep.
They're prepared in France, with fine-textures French flour and extra generous quantities of creamy AOC Charentes butter, which together create the light, flaky layers and rich flavour that make them so irresistibly moreish (and just like the best boulangeries, we don't use any artificial colourings or preservatives). Then they're quickly frozen, and baked here in the UK, so they're always beautifully fresh.
Warmed in the oven and served with good coffee, they're an indulgent breakfast treat.
- Bakery / Croissants & Brioche / Croissants
- Fresh / Desserts / Patisserie & Cream Cakes / Patisserie / Croissants
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place Croissants on a baking tray in centre of oven for 2-3 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic Tray & Wrap.
Plastic tray recyclable..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Charentes Butter (19%), Apricot (7%) Filling, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Salt, Emulsifier Mono-and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid.
Apricot Filling contains Apricot Purée, Sugar, Corn and Wheat-Glucose Fructose Syrup, Gelling Agent Pectin, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Flavourings.
|Typical values||per 100g||per croissant|
|of which sugars||14.3g||11.3g|
|of which saturates||9.7g||7.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.