French Creme Fraiche Full Fat Waitrose 500ml
7 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
Price per 100ml: 35.8p
Waitrose Créme Fraîche
Naturally thick soured cream, so versatile and easy to use.
Thickened Soured Cream, Pasteurised
The perfect alternative to double cream, smoothand velvety créme fraîche is produced in France for Waitrose. Enjoy its tangy taste in hot or cold, sweet or savuory dishes. So versatile and easy to use, it doesn't curdle or separate when heated
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Prepare & Use
Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Pot, lid and foil recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||27.4g|
Fresh tarragon and cream is a classic pairing in French cuisine.
Something a bit different for breakfast which will give the family a break from a fried egg on toast, but with all the goodness you expect from eggs plus a bit more.
This incredibly simple yet delicious dish is absolutely full of flavour and ticks all the boxes for a satisfying, healthy and filling meal.
Bramley apples and celeriac make this moreish soup an unforgettable treat for an autumn day.
There's no need to make your own blinis, simply buy them ready-made and top with flavoured creme fraiche and honey glazed salmon flakes.
View all recipes containing French Creme Fraiche Full Fat Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.