French Creme Fraiche Full Fat Waitrose 500ml
7 days guaranteed (avg. 20.5)*
Price per 100ml: 35.8p
Naturally thick soured cream, so versatile and easy to use.
Thickened Soured Cream, Pasteurised
The perfect alternative to double cream, smoothand velvety créme fraîche is produced in France for Waitrose. Enjoy its tangy taste in hot or cold, sweet or savuory dishes. So versatile and easy to use, it doesn't curdle or separate when heated
Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Preparation and Usage
Recipe Suggestion: Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Country of Origin
Foil - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Lid - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||27.5g||8.3g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||0.7g|
Despite appearing on Shaun Hill's menu as a dessert, this dish could also be enjoyed as a light starter, as it is in some parts of Europe.
Something a bit different for breakfast which will give the family a break from a fried egg on toast, but with all the goodness you expect from eggs plus a bit more.
James Martin's indulgent trifle won't keep you in the kitchen for long but will impress guests at your next get-together.
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
A quick, simple and delicious salmon pasta. Use any type of pasta you like, even spaghetti if it is your favourite!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.