French Creme Fraiche Full Fat Waitrose 200ml
7 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Price per 100ml: 37.5p
Naturally thick soured cream, so versatile and easy to use.
Smooth and velvety creme fraiche is produced in France for Waitrose. Enjoy its tangy taste in hot or cold, sweet or savoury dishes. Ideal for cooking, it doesn't curdle or separate when heated.
Keep refrigerated below 5C. For use by date see lid.
Prepare & Use
Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in France for Waitrose Ltd Bracknell Berkshire RG12 8YA UK
Pot, lid and foil recyclable.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||27.4g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 5 mins
Ham and eggs have traditionally complemented one another particularly well and this recipe for breakfast or brunch is no exception.
An exceptionally easy and very tasty dish combining two sorts of tomatoes for extra piquant flavour.
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
An easy mid-week meal that uses only 5 ingredients! Substitute the peas with broad beans if you prefer, and replace the pancetta with prawns for a pescatarian option.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.