Offer - French's Classic Yellow Mustard 397g
America's Favourite Mustard.
Nothing adds more flavour to more foods than the classic taste of FRENCH'S® CLASSIC YELLOW® Mustard. Original recipe since 1904. 100% natural.
An American family favourite since it's introduction at the St. Louis World's Fair in 1904! FRENCH'S® is great with hotdogs, burgers, ribs and steaks and is mild enough to squeeze straight onto salads, sandwiches and bagels.
Refrigerate after opening.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before use.
Country of Origin
Bespoke Foods Ltd.,
Plastic dispenser recyclable
Spirit Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Flavouring, Garlic Powder
|Typical Values||per 100 g provides|
|Energy||305 kJ / 73 kcal|
|of which sugars||1.0g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Make your picnic a party with these flavoursome favourites. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at
Salmon is a fantastic oily fish to include in your diet for wonderful health benefits. DHA is increasingly throught to be the most important fat found in the human brain, and salmon has an unusually high concentration of this omega-3 fatty acid. A regular intake has been found to reduce the risk of depression and memory problems in older age. It's also been shown to boost IQ, especially in children!
These American-style sticky ribs are dark and treacly with warming spices offset by crisp and zingy coleslaw. Cola may seem like an unusual addition but the sugary drink reduces down to a sweet and sticky glaze. Make sure to use full-fat cola or the effect won’t be the same. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
2 hrs 15 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Oct-2014 at 01:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.