Offer - Fresh Pasta Co Fresh Egg Tagliolini 250g
Exclusive to Ocado
over 2 weeks *
Price per 100g: £1.20
Fresh Egg Tagliolini
Made in Italy with free range egg.
This pasta is made by The Fresh Pasta Company in the province of Brescia, Italy.
Massimo, Luca and Claudio produce the pasta with traditional methods of production following the recipes developed by our chef Ernesto, and keeping the same high standards taught by their father Bruno and their uncle Angelo, who started making pasta in 1959.
One of these methods is to slowly extrude* the pasta though a bronze die, creating a textured product with a rough surface, allowing the sauces to hold well.
This pasta is made with free range egg and the finest flour: durum wheat semolina, and "00" flour supplied by our friend Fabio from Mantova.
The Fresh Pasta Company is proud to present to you products of exceptional quality and taste, and hopes that you enjoy this pasta as much as we do.
Mark Garcia-Oliver, Founder and MD
The act or process of shaping by forcing though a die.
The Fresh Pasta Co.
Keep refrigerated at 4°C.
Once opened use within 3 days.
Suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Chilled. Empty contents into a large saucepan of salted boiling water (1l per 100g of pasta). Simmer for 2
minutes. Stir once. Drain and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd.,
Free From Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites
"00" Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Free Range Egg 20%, Water.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.