Offer - Fresh Pasta Co Venison Tortelloni 250g
Exclusive to Ocado
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.80
Fresh pasta handmade in Italy
Handmade Venison & Beef Tortelloni
These Tortelloni are handmade using the finest Italian "00" flour and free range egg for the pasta, and exquisite ingredients for the filling. We believe in traditional methods of production.
Delicious Italian handmade fresh pasta parcels filled with venison braised in red wine to melt-in-your-mouth tenderness, achieving a robust and well-rounded flavour.
Awards: True Taste Awards Speciality Product 2007, Pizza and Pasta Association (P.A.P.A.) Finalist 2007, Great Taste Gold Award 2008.
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd
Keep refrigerated at +4°C. Once opened consume within 3 days.
If freezing, do so on date of purchase and cook directly from frozen within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Chilled. 1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of pasta in a large saucepan.
2. Add the pasta and simmer for 3 minutes avoiding hard boiling.
3. Drain and serve immediately. Add melted butter and enjoy while hot.
Note: These instructions are a guide, all appliances vary.
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company,
Sleeve & Tray
Packing - Recyclable
Free From Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Free From Fish, Contains Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Contains Milk, Free From Sulphites
Pasta 50%: "00" Wheatflour 40% (contains Gluten), Durum Wheat Semolina (contains Gluten), Pasteurised Free Range Egg 20%, Water, Salt 2%, Filling 50%: Venison 34% and Beef cooked in Red Wine and Herbs, Breadcrumbs (Wheatflour (contains Gluten), Yeast, Salt), Onions, Carrots, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Garlic
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/2 pack 125g||Reference intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||2.3g||2.8g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.3g||1.6g||90g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.