Fresh Pasta Co Venison Tortelloni 250g
Exclusive to Ocado
7 days guaranteed (avg. 13)*
Price per 100g: £2.00
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. 1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of pasta in a large saucepan.
2. Add the pasta and simmer for 3 minutes avoiding hard boiling.
3. Drain and serve immediately. Add melted butter and enjoy while hot.
Note: These instructions are a guide, all appliances vary.
Preparation and Usage
So simple to serve: once cooked, add melted butter and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese.
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
Not suitable for celery, crustaceans, fish, lupins, molluscs, nuts, soy, allergy sufferers due to manufacturing processes
Full Product Name:
Delicious fresh pasta handmade in Italy, filled with venison and beef marinated in red wine and braised to melt-in-your mouth tenderness, with a robust and well-rounded flavour.
Keep refrigerated 0°C - +5°C. Once opened consume within 3 days. Suitable for freezing. Freeze by date mark shown and use within 1 month, cook from frozen.
For Use By date see front of tray.
Produced in Italy
Packed in protective atmosphere for freshness.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasta 50%: "00" Wheatflour (40%) (contains Gluten), Durum Wheat Semolina (contains Gluten), Pasteurised Free Range Egg (20%), Water, Salt, Filling 50%: Venison (31%) and Beef Cooked in Red Wine and Herbs, Breadcrumbs (Wheatflour (contains Gluten), Yeast, Salt), Onions, Carrots, Pamigiano Reggiano Cheese Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Nutmeg, Pepper, Garlic
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/2 pack||Reference intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||4.7g||5.9g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.5g||90g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.