- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Fresh Stir-In Basil Pesto Sauce Waitrose 145g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: £1.51
A pesto made with basil, olive oil (25%), medium fat hard cheese and toasted pine nuts
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Pesto
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Pasta Sauce
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Pasta Sauces / Pesto
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Cook 250g of fresh egg penne pasta, drain and add Waitrose Green Basil Pesto. Ensure the pasta is piping hot to allow the heat of the pasta to melt the sauce
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve & Pot.
Sleeve and pot recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Basil, Olive Oil (25%), Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Toasted Pine Nuts, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, Garlic Puree, Salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||per ½ pot|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||7.7g||5.6g|
Providing something hot to eat is the hardest challenge (on the run), and although flasks of soup provide scope for spillage and mess, I fell they are worth the risk. This soup - my all-time most-requested - has the bonus, too of being so simple to make, you can do it while you stumble about the kitchen at breakfast. While you can make it with pesto from a jar, the difference when you use the "fresh" stuff in a tub that you find in chiller cabinets in the supermarkets is astonishing. I think soups taste better made in a blender rather than a food processor, and it's best to use a blender which has a central plug in the lid that you can remove to stop pressure building up - which, in turn, prevents you getting soup all over you or your walls. That would not be a good start to the day.
Vibrant Mediterranean flavours stand out with this pork dish. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
Gruesome Halloween grub for your little ghouls! A quick and easy pasta dish that can be rustled up quickly before a bit of trick or treating!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.