Fresh Tomato & Basil Sauce essential Waitrose 350g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 46p
Tomato & Basil Cooking Sauce
A simple sauce, known as Napoletana, made with tomatoes,
extra virgin olive oil, garlic and basil.
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Pasta Sauce
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Pasta Sauces / Tomato Sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.
Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
Hob 5-6 mins.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.
650W, 4 mins. 750W, 3.5 mins. 850W, 3 mins. Microwave ovens vary. Refer
pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. After heating
stir before standing. Allow to stand for two minutes. Check food is piping hot.
If not, re-heat for a further brief period.
Microwave from frozen. 650W, 8 mins. 750W, 8 mins. 850W, 7 mins.
Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove lid Lay the lid back on to
the pot and place pot on a microwave plate. Stir halfway through heating time.
After heating stir before standing. Allow to stand for two minutes. Check food
is piping hot. If not, re-heat for a further brief period. Stir before serving. Do
not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Chopped tomato (40%), crushed tomato (30%), water, onion, tomato purée, extra virgin olive oil (1.5%), sugar, salt, garlic purée (0.4%), basil (0.1%), white pepper. Chopped tomato contains tomatoes, salt, acidity regulator citric acid. Crushed tomato contains tomato, tomato juice, firming agent calcium chloride, acidity regulator citric acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
The 'perfect pizza base' is not the secret one that you'll find in Pizza Express restaurants, but it still tastes amazing.
1 hr 35 mins
An eye-catching pizza with spinach and a whole egg.
Cook's Note It’s important that the potatoes aren’t too wet. You could boil them in their skins, which will help, but remember to peel them before mashing.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.