Fresh Tomato & Mascarpone Sauce Waitrose
over 1 week *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
A rich creamy sauce made with tomatoes, mascarpone cheese and basil.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
- From chilled:
B/650W: 4 mins
D/750W: 3½ mins
E/850W: 3 mins
- From frozen:
B/650W: 8 mins
D/750W: 8 mins
E/850W: 7 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove lid and stir sauce, if from chilled. Lay the lid back on to the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating. Stir before standing. Stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not, heat for a further brief period.
Hob 5-6 minutes
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled. Stir before serving
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Water, Chopped Tomato (17%), Mascarpone Cheese (10%), Crushed Tomato (9%), Onion, Double Cream (5%), Tomato Puree, Vegetarian Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Cornflour, Celery, Sugar, Salt, Basil (0.4%), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Puree, Concentrated Lemon Juice, White Pepper.
Chopped Tomato contains Tomato, Tomato Juice, Firming Agent Calcium Chloride, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid.
Mascarpone Cheese contains Cream, Milk, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid.
Crushed Tomato contains Tomato, Salt, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.