Fresh Wholemeal Pitta Bread essential Waitrose 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
essential Waitrose 6 Wholemeal Flatbreads baked in a brick bread oven.
Our fundamental belief is that few things in life are more important than the food you buy.
Good quality is essential.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under medium heat for 1 minute. Turn halfway through heating.
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast
- May Contain: Sesame
Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Water, Soya Flour, Yeast, Salt.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pitta|
|of which sugars||1.4g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g|
If you fancy a change from the more usual summer pickle then try these roasted baby aubergines marinated in a honey, fennel, chilli and red wine dressing, spoon on to pieces of hot pitta bread and drizzle with a little coriander dip for a tasty starter or part of a summery barbecue supper.
This simple dish is great for entertaining.
Great in a pitta bread for a healthy, filling lunch.
For perfect-shaped patties, place an egg ring or plain cutter on a board and line with plastic wrap. Place a dollop of tuna mixture in the ring and fold the plastic wrap over to enclose. Chill wrapped patties until ready to cook.
1 hr 40 mins
Variation Use wholemeal pitta bread for an even healthier dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.