Freshly Breaded Cod Fillet Waitrose Typically: 220g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2) (avg. 2)*
Price per kg: £13.99
Min. weight: 0.15kg
Max. weight: 0.28kg
Line caught from well managed and sustainable fisheries in Iceland.
Keep chilled 0-4ºC.
Prepare & Use
Oven Bake: (Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gask Mark 7 for 20-30 min). Pre-heat oven. Place on baking tray in centre of oven. Check food is piping hot, if not reheat for further brief period.
To Grill (12-15 min). Pre-heat grill. Place on grill tray, turning during cooking. Check food is piping hot, if not reheat for further brief period.
To pan fry (10-17 min). Heat 1tblsp oil in frying pan. Add fish. Cook on high heat to brown, turn to brown other side, reduce heat. Check food is piping hot, if not reheat for further brief period.
Country of Origin
Iceland. Caught in the North East Atlantic.
Country of Packing
Packed by Ocado Limited
3 Bishops Square,
Hatfield Business Park,
All service counter packaging is recyclable.
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain
- Commercial Designation of Fish: Cod (Gadus Morhua)
- Production Method: Line Caught
- Catch Area: Caught in the North East Atlantic
- Member State/s: None (Iceland).
Cod (69%) (Gadus morhua), light oven crisp crumb
Light oven crisp crumb contains wheat flour, rapeseed oil, water, wheat starch, wheat gluten, maize flour, wheat dextrose, salt, yeast, rice flour, mustard flour, modified wheat starch, modified maize starch, flour treatment agent L-ascorbic acid, black pepper extract.
Due to production methods we cannot guarantee that this product does not contain traces of shellfish or milk.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which starch||0g|
|of which saturates||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- While we have taken care in preparing this summary and, to the best of our knowledge, believe it is accurate you should note that the summary product information (in particular the "Other Information" section) may change between the time you place your order on the website and the time your order is delivered (in this regard we rely on our suppliers to tell us of any changes in a timely manner so we can update our website). For example, as all meat and fish products are naturally farmed, there may be occasions when due to weather conditions we may need to source from alternative approved sources (and hence the product origin may change). Therefore, if you do require the most up-to-date product information following delivery of your order, please ensure you check the website for details.
- If the summary product information contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You also need to be aware that for those service counter goods where we offer additional preparation services (ie removal of the head and tail of a fish or for a rack of lamb to be cut into cutlets), the price will be calculated based on the weight of the whole fish before the head and tail have been removed and the lamb rack before it has been cut into cutlets, should you request this service. The receipt and product label you receive will also show the actual weight of the whole fish and/or lamb rack (before the head and tail of the fish has been removed and the lamb rack has been cut into cutlets).
- You should note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.