Frozen Baby Broad Beans essential Waitrose 750g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 20p
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep frozen. 3 star/4 star freezer, until best before date. 2 star freezer, up to 1 month. 1 star freezer, up to 1 week.For best before end date see front of pack
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave from frozen. 650W, 5 mins. 750W, 4.5 mins. 850W, 4 mins. Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Place 250g baby broad beans and 30ml (2 tablespoons) of water in a microwaveable dish, cover with suitable film and pierce in several places. Stir and stand for 1 minute after heating before serving. Check that food is hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period. Hob from frozen 4-5 mins. Place baby broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer. Drain before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd Bracknell Berkshire
Bag - Plastic
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Ideal for parties or as an appetizer with drinks.
This dish works really well with the rice and lamb combined or leaving the rice as a separate side dish. It is great fun for feeding a big party of friends.
5 hrs 20 mins
Spanish Habas con jamón is a popular tapas dish of soft beans and chewy, salty Serrano ham.
Broad beans are among the oldest bean varieties and are best eaten when the pods are still young and tender.
1 hr 35 mins
The secret to success with this dish is simplicity. When you've got the best fresh seasonal ingredients let the natural flavours seep out with the minimum of fuss.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.