Frozen Baby Broad Beans essential Waitrose 750g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 20p
- Brands: Waitrose
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Frozen. 3-4 minutes
Place baby broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer. Drain before serving.; Microwave - From Frozen. For best results microwave from frozen
B 650W: 4 1/2 mins
D 750W: 4 mins
E 850W: 3 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Place 250gms baby broad beans and 30ml (2 tablespoons) of water in a microwaveable dish, cover with suitable film and pierce in several places. Stir and stand for 1 minute after heating before serving. Check the food is piping hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period.; Steam - From Frozen. 5-6 mins
To cook 1/3 of the pack. Bring approximately 850ml / 1 1/2pts of water to the boil in a pan suitable for steaming. Add 1/3 of the pack to the steamer and place over the boiling water. Cover with a lid and reduce the heat slightly. Steam until tender. Ensure the water does not boil dry.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Not Recyclable
|Typical Values||as sold per 80g serving||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|Folic acid||116µg (58% RDA*)||145µg (72% RDA*)|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Ideal for parties or as an appetizer with drinks.
This dish works really well with the rice and lamb combined or leaving the rice as a separate side dish. It is great fun for feeding a big party of friends.
5 hrs 20 mins
Spanish Habas con jamón is a popular tapas dish of soft beans and chewy, salty Serrano ham.
Broad beans are among the oldest bean varieties and are best eaten when the pods are still young and tender.
1 hr 35 mins
A seasonal recipe from the Vegetarian Society, great for the summer months.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.